Meeting the demands of our clients
You want an independent service company working on your equipment. Our only goal is to make sure you are satisfied. Other companies are tied to manufacturers, so they want to push that equipment. We make all your equipment run properly so you and your customers are happy.
- Our technicians are certified in most major commercial fitness equipment
- The office staff and service technicians utilizing direct connect radios to allow for faster response times and efficient service.
- We cover the largest territory and have our service technicians located throughout the area
- We fully stock our vans with the most frequently used parts in order to get you up and running with little wait time.
- Call us for your warranty and out of warranty needs
Looking for exclusive programs from a unique Service Company? We tailor a service package to meet your needs and your establishment. You will find that regularly servicing your equipment pays for itself with:
- Less frequent ‘Out-Of-Service’ signs
- Lower emergency repair costs on older equipment
- Your equipment investment lasts longer
- Higher client retention
We work with you to set up monthly, quarterly, or tri-annual schedules. Our advanced computer system tracks your maintenance program for your facility, relieving your staff of the responsibility. Call us to join our QPMP, it will benefit you and your strength and cardio equipment.
- Inspect and adjust running belt and deck
- Inspect and adjust timing and drive belts
- Check for worn cables and pulley wheels
- Clean, lube and check all chains and guide rods
- Check diagnostic codes and electronic connections
- Clean, vacuum, check wax levels and brushes
- Check for wear on seats, pedals straps and seat adjusters
- Inspect sprockets, bushings, guide rods, movement arms and shoulder bolts
- Insure proper alignment of all moving parts
We have built strong relationships with the manufacturers, in order to assist in expediting your warranty needs. You have the benefit of working with ONE service company that will maintain all documentation of your repairs in or out of warranty.